Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Author Takeovers for Everlasting Release party on Feb. 18th

I'm featuring one author each day before my release party of Everlasting on Feb 18th. These authors will be talking about their books and gifting great prizes. The first author is Kim Kasch and she will be speaking from 7:15 to 7:30pm CST on the evening of Feb 18th. Here is Kim!
Goodmorning everyone! Today I'm featuring Author Kim Kasch. Kim will be speaking from 7:15 to 7:30 on the evening of the 18th. She will be giving away your choice of two Native American Jewelry pieces on the 18th as well and I'll be posting a picture of them. So, let me introduce to you, Kim Kasch!
I'm a writer who grew up in a family with 9 kids and only 1 t.v. so I spent my days reading and, later, writing. I love books. . .maybe because I never got to pick t.v. shows we wa...tched. But I’d run home after school to catch the last fifteen minutes of Dark Shadows...
I still love to run...and read. My favorite romance novels are The Hunger Games...okay, I know, it's a survival book but it's really all about romance. Then there were the series: Twilight, Fifty Shades, and more but I also love paranormal, Horror and even light books like Dewey the Small Town Library Cat... Mainly, I just love to read. . . and write.
Sorry to be so long-winded but did I say I love to write? ...and talk and...knit, and sew, and bake... I could go on but I'll stop by saying, I hope you’ll stop by and say “Hi”.
Thanks for listening.
SOCIAL MEDIA SITES:
And join me on Twitter or stop by and see what I'm pinning on Pinterest and, if you've read Demon's Ink and have a question or simply want to share a comment, please feel free to send me an email. I love connecting with readers.
YOU CAN BUY KIM’S BOOKS HERE:
AMAZON & iBOOK
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Cats-Cullaby-Creek-Kimb…/…/ref=sr_1_1…
itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/…/the-cats-of-cullab…/id1076224663…
Kim's Young Adult novel is called The Cats of Cullaby Creek and how about that cover! It looks very inviting and can't wait to read it!!
Thank you Kim!!
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment