Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Winds!

    
Happy March Everyone!

Are you ready to hold on to your hats? March has a habit of whisking in high winds and I think here in Nebraska it is expected to be that way today.

With the spring winds come the winds of change. Soon our lawns will be greening up, robins will be bouncing around building their nests and colorful Easter eggs will be nestled in baskets.

This month will see me hopefully finishing up "The One," the 2nd book in The Everlasting Trilogy. I'm hoping by mid-March to wrap it up so I can begin the editing process and get it submitted for publication.

I will be hosting 4 awesome authors on my web blog this month as well, with possibly more added to it.
On March 3rd will be Author Danielle Devor with her novel, Sorrows Point.
March 7 Author Sophia Whittmoore with her novel The Funnyman, book 1 of The Impetus Rising
March 11 Author Lauren Frederick with her novel Reverie, Book 2 of The Lucid Trilogy
March 14 Author Rachel Wardrip Jones with her novel Taking a Chance on Love

So come to my Author Spotlight Page at: http://kuhlreads.com/author-spotlight/ and check these wonderful authors out!!

Have a happy March everyone and Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment