Thursday, July 7, 2016

New Fan Fiction Feature on Kuhlreads!

Hi guys, here is a new feature on my site called the Fan Fiction Page! How it works is when you order one of my books, take a picture of yourself holding the book or reading it, wherever you are, and send it to my email address at: lynettehoff@Hotmail.com. I will post the pictures of all of my reader fans on the page and every quarter, I will hold a drawing and one lucky winner will win a $10 Gift Card. Each quarter the gift card might be for somewhere other than Amazon but a... lot of them will be Amazon Gift Cards!
I love to give my readers special recognition and figured this would be a great way to say thank you! If my novels aren’t in paperback yet, you can even send me a pic of you holding your EBook, as long as the cover and name of the book is showing. Caption the picture if you’d like and I will put that on the page as well.
September will be the first drawing!!
https://kuhlreads.com/fan-fiction-page/
So start sending in those pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment