Who loves BROWNIES?!
The chocolate-y treats are one of my “go-to” desserts when company comes over, so I like to have several different brownie recipes on hand. When my family saw a recipe for Cheesecake Brownies, they decided to give them a try. Let’s just say I’m so glad they did because this recipe was GREAT!! Let me tell you why…
1 – Brownies on they’re on are simply delicious!
2 – A cheesecake layer in between means you can’t go wrong!
3 – White chocolate chips in the Cheesecake layer make them even better!
SEE! You really can’t go wrong with this recipe. There are a few more steps than the brownies in a box, but I promise they won’t disappoint. If you want to change things up next time and want to take your brownies to the next level, I definitely suggest trying this recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ¼ cup sugar and 1 egg and beat until smooth.
- Stir in 1 cup white chocolate chips until well combined. Set aside.
- On the stove, fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Turn off heat and set a heatproof mixing bowl over the water. In the mixing bowl, combine butter and milk chocolate chips; stir until its just melted and blended together. Mix in the remaining ½ cup sugar and 2 eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix your flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into your chocolate mixture until evenly blended.
- Pour half of your batter into a greased 9×9 baking pan. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the chocolate layer. Top with remaining chocolate mixture. Swirl the top chocolate layer into the cream cheese to make a marble pattern.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is crinkled and center is cooked through. Let cool. ENJOY!