Sunday, March 6, 2016

An awesome review for Everlasting from AmKindaBusy.com!!


Mar 06, 2016 Nadine Chucri rated it it was amazing
I loved it!!

I did not know what to expect when I started reading it, at first I thought there might be vampires involves and I was never so happy to be mistaken! It was funny, sad and pretty much wonderful, though I spend pretty much the second half of the book wanting to strangle Aaron or beat him with a stick...

That says a lot about a story and the author's writing when you become emotionally involved with the characters and especially when it is one you are loving to hate so bad! Not a common occurrence for me, but there must have been a growl or 2 involved.

It was a really good read and I cannot wait to see the next book come out. I certainly recommend it as I did not put it down until I was done reading in one sitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment